The Hayward Indoor Vent Adapter Kit UHXNEGVT13501 is designed to make indoor heater venting applications easier and more efficient. It enables indoor installation where the exhaust vent pipe termination is to be vertically terminated a minimum of 3 feet above the roof and a minimum of 2 feet above any portion of a building within 10 feet horizontally. However, it DOES NOT allow horizontal vent termination. This kit is an excellent option for those looking to do indoor heater venting applications or outdoor applications under a roof cover.
The kit comes with a standard cupronickel heat exchanger that is designed to offer excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance. It also has an exclusive 'totally managed' cupronickel heat exchanger water flow, ensuring the same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating. Additionally, it features a patented header by-pass design which offers up to 18% savings by reducing pump run-time. The kit also includes 2inx 2 1/2in CPVC Union plumbing connections, making it easier for installation or service and adapting to larger plumbing for greater efficiencies. Lastly, this kit is designed with low NOx emissions and meets all clean air quality standards.
- Model - H350FD
- Type - Negative Pressure
- Diameter - 8 in
- DOES NOT allow horizontal vent termination.
- For indoor heater venting applications.
- For outdoor heater venting applications where heater is under a roof cover.
- With standard cupronickel heat exchanger - Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance.
- With exclusive 'totally managed' cupronickel heat exchanger water flow - the same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating.
- With patented header by-pass design - Up to 18% Savings by Reducing Pump Run-Time
- With 2inx 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections - common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- With low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
Fits Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOX Gas Heater
Alternate Part Number - 47-150-1672