PENTAIR | SPEED PUMP VS PLUS | INTELLIFLO 1 VARIABLE | 011008
The energy-efficient, compliant solution for retrofitting systems with smaller plumbing
IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump has a unique hydraulic platform that was specifically developed for compliance with certain flow rate regulations in specific geographical areas. In some regions, pool owners with smaller plumbing diameters may face regulations that restrict the rate of flow on replacement pumps in certain applications, thereby precluding them from using some of today's most energy-efficient pump models. The IntelliFlo i1 pool pump provides all the great features that have made our standard IntelliFlo pumps the best-selling industry standard, but is engineered to limit the flow to the equivalent of a 1 hp WhisperFlo® pump. Furthermore, IntelliFlo i1 pool pump has a max amp rating of 7 amps, which helps make retrofits easier in applications limited by an existing wire gauge size.
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities - protect the pump for longer service life.
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators amd chemical dispensers because water moves slower for longer periods of time.
- Heavy-duty/durable constuction is designed for long life