Underwater Magic™ uses a unique patented technology that makes it incredibly strong and waterproof. This innovative adhesive and sealant are designed to bond, fill, and seal almost any surface material without sacrificing its strength or flexibility underwater. It's also safe for use in salt or freshwater pools.
Due to its superior bonding strength, Underwater Magic™ is the ideal solution for swimming pool repairs, allowing you to fix leaks or replace tiles in your swimming pool without draining it. It is also waterproof and able to maintain its bond even when submerged in water. This makes it ideal for use in pools, aquariums, boats, and other aquatic applications. In addition, it is resistant to chlorine, saltwater, UV light exposure, and aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids, and alkalis. It is also 100% silicone free.
Underwater Magic™ provides a strong bond when applied to any of a wide array of materials including concrete, ceramic tiles, fibreglass, PVC pool liners, metals, plastics, wood, stone, and glass. However, it is not compatible with vinyl.
• Tan color variant
• Cartridge Size: 290ml, 9.8 oz (Standard Caulking Gun Size)
• Temperature Resistance (Long Term): -40°C to +90°C
• Temperature Resistance (Short Term): +200°C
• Shelf Life: 12 Months from production
• Fill gaps of up to 40 mm
• Seawater, UV light and chlorine resistant
• No need for complicated mixing.
• Use it while your pool is in use
• No silicone contamination
• Long lasting effect
• Swimming pools, both indoor and outdoor, in full water contact and underwater
• Tile repair and replacement (As both glue and grout)
• Tile grout repair and replacement
• Replacement and repair of expansion joints
• Repairing or installing new pool joints
• Pipes and building penetrations
• Repair in and around wet areas
• Wet area maintenance
• Fish tank and pond repair
• Paintable with the majority of commercially available paints
Alternate part numbers - UWM-03 Single, 88-867-1014