THIS PRODUCT IS OBSOLETE AND NO LONGER MANUFACTURED BY BALBOA WATER GROUP.
The recommended replacement Heater Assembly, Flo-Thru, 5.5Kw, No Installation Studs, Tailpieces Or Gaskets can be FOUND HERE and is also manufactured by Balboa.
The Balboa Heater Assembly 58010 is ideal for spas that use the proprietary M7 technology. The stainless steel construction ensures durability and the 5.5kw heating element will provide plenty of heat to keep you comfortable in your spa. This heater includes 2" split nuts and slip fittings, as well as M7 heat sensors. In addition, if your plumbing is 1-1/2", you can easily use a 2" to 1-1/2" Reducer Bushing to change the plumbing on the heater from 2" to 1-1/2". Notably, this spa heater does not include a pressure switch.
- Housing Configuration – Straight
- Heater Size - 2"
- Heater Length - 15"
- Lead End Terminal Location - 4-1/4"
- Threaded Tap Orientation - None
- Threaded Tap Location - 13" From Leading End, 2" From Leading End
- Kilowatts - 1.375kW, 5.5kW
- Voltage - 240v
- Sensor Stud Orientation - None
- Mounting Stud Type - None
- Heater Application - Balboa Water Group
For use with Balboa Value M7™ and Balboa LE M7™ control systems
Alternate Part Numbers - 46-138-1017, G7518