The Hayward Valve Assembly SP710X62 is specifically designed to deliver superior performance in the most demanding of environments. Its reinforced thermoplastic material stands up to wear and tear, while its hydro-engineered design ensures a more efficient filtration process with lower pressure drops. For easy installation, it features rugged off-set ports and an ergonomically designed handle for simple dialing of the various valve positions. Plus, it’s equipped with a built-in sight glass for convenient backwash viewing and an injection molded Noryl valve key assembly with a molded gasket that ensures a reliable seal.
- Multiport Valve Complete - Complete Valve
- Mounting Style - Side Mount
- Plumbing Connection Size - 1-1/2"
- Plumbing Connection Type - Female Buttress Thread (fbt), Female Pipe Thread (fpt)
- Mount Information - Centerline
- Models - Pro Series Plus
- Filter - Sand
- Material - Reinforced Thermoplastic
- Positions - 6
- Standards Approvals - NSF Listed
- Type - Filter Parts and Accessories
For use with Pro Series(TM) S210S/S244S/S310S Sand Filter and Pro Series(TM) Plus S311SX/S311SXV/S360SX Sand Filter
Alternate Part Numbers - HAY-06-253, 26-150-1740