The Hayward Vari-Flo Multiport Valve 1.5′′ (DE Filters) SP0710XR50 is hydro-engineered to deliver superior flow at reduced pressure drops, providing in more effective filtration at equivalent horsepower. This valve is made from Hayward's patented PermaGlass XL material, making it strong and durable.
With the Hayward Vari-Flo Valve, you may "dial" up to six valve/filter functions, including filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, and recirculate. The built-in sight glass on this valve allows you to see when the backwashing cycle is complete.
• Multiport Valve Complete
• Side Mount Mounting Style
• 1-1/2" Plumbing Connection Size
• Female Buttress Thread (fbt), Female Pipe Thread (fpt) Plumbing Connection Type
• Centerline Mount Information
• Micro-Clear, Pro Grid Models
• Made of PermaGlass XL material
• Retrofits any filter that has an SP071113 valve
• Offers maximum flow at lower pressure drops
• Easy lever action handle
• 6 functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed and recirculate
Vari-Flo Control Valve Functions
• Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming
• Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris
• Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste
• Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
• Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve by-passing the filter
• Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter
• Winter - For winterizing (SP0714T only)
For use with Hayward Pro Grid & Micro Clear DE Filters
Alternate Part Numbers - 27513-154-000 , 42100 , 4810-44 , 610377044479 , HAY-06-237 , SM1-HP2 , SP-710X62 , SP710XR50