The Hayward SP0710X62 Complete Multiport Valve is designed to work with Pro Series(TM) S210S/S244S/S310S sand filters and Pro Series(TM) Plus S311SX/S311SXV/S360SX sand filters. This valve is made of a high-quality reinforced thermoplastic material, making it durable and reliable. The valve has six positions and is designed to be side-mounted for easy installation. It comes with a 1-1/2" plumbing connection size, female buttress thread (fbt) or female pipe thread (fpt) plumbing connection type, and centerline mount information to provide a secure and consistent fit.
Additionally, the valve has a sight glass for easy backwash viewing and is designed to provide superior flow at lower pressure drops. The ergonomically designed handle allows for simple dialing of the various positions, while the injection molded Noryl valve key assembly with molded gasket provides a continuously reliable seal.
- Complete Multiport Valve
- 6 Positions, Side Mounting Style
- 1-1/2" Plumbing Connection Size
- Centerline Mount Information
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Made of Reinforced Thermoplastic Material
- Includes sight glass for easy backwash viewing
- Equipped with injection molded Noryl valve key assembly
- Female Buttress Thread (fbt), Female Pipe Thread (fpt) Plumbing Connection Type
For use with Pro Series(TM) S210S/S244S/S310S Sand Filters and Pro Series(TM) Plus S311SX/S311SXV/S360SX Sand Filters.
Alternate part numbers - 27514-154-000, SM1-HPX62, SP710X62, HAY-06-253, 26-150-1740