The Pool Tool 104D-SPIGOT Inline Zinc Anode is the perfect solution for saltwater pools. It helps protect all metal parts of the pool equipment against galvanic corrosion and its see-through housing allows it to be easily replaced when needed. Installation is simple - attach the copper wire to the pool equipment copper bonding wire. This zinc anode must be replaced approximately every three (3) years or when it is 1/2 its original size. This anode is constructed of zinc with a 2-inch connection size.
- Ideal for new installations
- Needed for salt water pools
- Prevents galvanic corrosion on metal components
- Protects heaters, pool lights, and rails from damage
- Lasts up to 3 years or when it is 1/2 its original size.
For use with Tee
Alternate part numbers - PT104DSPI, PTE-45-1004