The Tecmark 3010P Pressure Switch 25 Amp is a universally compatible switch with a smart and rugged design. It continuously monitors the amount of water passing through the heater and aids in preserving the integrity of key components in the event that a problem (such as overheating) occurs.
This universal pressure switch from Tecmark has a combination plastic and stainless design. The bulk of the build is a rigid plastic that can stand up to the intense situations a pressure switch tends to get involved with, while the stainless back end guarantees the support to keep this switch in place. Both without the corrosion that is inevitable to lesser components of this variety.
This pressure switch has universal compatibility, as long as your mounting point has a 1/8" thread. Use plumber's tape after installation as a backup method to keep moisture out of the thread.
• Manufacturer - Tridelta/Tecmark
• Switch Type - Pressure
• Pressure Switch Rating - 1 to 5 psi
• PSI Rating - 1 to 5 psi
• Pressure Switch Amperage - 25A
• Thread/Pan Material - Plastic
• Plumbing Connection Size - 1/8"
• Plumbing Connection Type - Male Pipe Thread (mpt), Male National Pipe Thread (mnpt)
• Pole/Throw - Single Pole Normally Open (spno)
• Pan Material - Plastic
Replaces the 3029 and the 4010 pressure switches
Alternate part numbers - 90451 , 9171-42A, 5-20-0006, 70-02302 (Therm), 34-0019 (HydroQuip), PEX-851-2003, 47-319-1001