Waterway 3721621-1D is a high-performance, two-speed spa pump that delivers reliable power and performance. The 56-frame motor features an amperage rating of 12 A High Speed/4.4 A Low Speed, 60 Hz frequency rating, 4 HP power rating, and 230 V voltage rating. It also comes with a 2-inch intake and discharge connection size for easy installation.
The dual-shielded ball bearings with moisture-resistant grease allow for quieter operation and longer life, while the large 6-1/2 Inch diameter wet end provides higher head pressure. The split capacitor (start and run) ensures less energy consumption and increased efficiency, while the thermally protected motor extends its life expectancy. This highly versatile pump can be rotated every 90 degrees for more installation flexibility. Additionally, it uses a Viton seal to ensure leak-free performance and avoid water from entering the motor.
- Quiet operation
- 4 HP power rating
- 60 Hz frequency rating
- 230 V voltage rating
- Viton sealed pump
- Rotatable Wet end for easy installation
- 12 A High Speed or 4.4 A Low-Speed Amperage Rating
- Two double-shielded ball bearings with moisture-resistant grease
- Four sets of insulated windings for increased efficiency
- With a thermally protected motor that extends life expectancy
Alternate part numbers - 5039-408, 37216211D, PF-30-2N22M, PF-40-2N22C, 34-270-3594, WW37216211D, WWP-10-1410